When we looked through Hardy's history to find the best tackle to commemorate our 150th anniversary, it was quickly agreed that the Lightweight series in the 1970 edition was the correct choice to reisssue. A series that is a true Hardy original, and also price accessible, ensures the broadest participation in our celebration of Hardy. The full range is being reissued with a nickel silver double screw line guide, raised spindle casing, and a collectable leather reel bag. The line guard is marked with an engraved commemorative dating of 1872-2022 and will only be sold through December 2022.
- Celebrating 150 years of the Hardy brand
- The Iconic lightweight series manufactured in barstock aluminium
- Classic two screw line Guard
- Commemorative engraving
- Supplied in a soft leather reel case
- St Andrew is #8/9 WF9 Spey line + 219yds backing