The 515 Mag4 is perfect for targeting tough ground bass as well as general beach work, but with its greater line capacity the 525 MAG4 is the reel to choose for long range beach and mixed ground fishing. The main differences are the Mag4 has a much stiffer frame due to extra bracing at the reel foot, a tourney style casting control knob and a much stronger handle - they are also lubed better from the factory meaning the spool is free to spin better! Features include an instant finger adjustable external extended magnetic braking system knob, extra strong CNC gear technology, live spindle with free floating spool, making the spool totally free from restriction and drag. When in free spool mode, this ensures easy, trouble free, long distance casting.
These reels enjoy a cult following and are a top seller for all beach and rock fishing situations.
- Adjustable magnetic brake system with extended adjustment knob
- Premium oiled spool bearings
- Fast gear access sideplate
- 6+1 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool
- Stainless steel main and pinion gear