Conditions of Use
Please make sure you read our terms & conditions before proceeding with your order, by processing your order your agree to our terms & conditions.
- Payment can be made by Credit or Debit cards directly from the pages of this site. All payments must be in Pounds Sterling. No payments will be charged on cards until the goods are ready for despatch.
- Delivery within the UK is charged on all orders as shown within these pages. The delivery costs may vary dependent on promotional offers in place but the amount to be charged will be shown on the final total before the customer can proceed with the order. In proceeding with the order it is deemed that the customer agrees with the quoted delivery costs. Delivery on Overseas orders are charged at cost. The ordering system does not calculate this charge but customers have the option of accepting it at cost or requesting confirmation of the actual cost before the order is processed.
- We endeavour to carry stock of all our range but Delivery Times may vary depending on the goods involved and the time of year. Should any item ordered not be available from stock every effort will be made to quote a realistic delivery time or an alternative option will be offered.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. The VAT will be deducted from any orders placed and delivered outside the EU.
- Responsibility for Local Taxes and Duties on orders sent VAT free lie with you the customer.
- Secure Payment by Credit Cards. Credit card details are encrypted and sent to us from our secure server. The transaction is processed offline by our senior staff. Card Details remain encrypted until the transaction is made and no one apart from our senior staff has access to them. These Details are not retained once a transaction is complete.
- All transactions are deemed to take place within the United Kingdom and subject to the relevant United Kingdom Laws.
- All goods remain the property of Somers Fishing Tackle until paid for in full.
- Data Protection. Customer details are retained for the sole purpose of notifying them of sales promotions by Somers Fishing Tackle and are subject to the rules of the Data Protection Laws of the UK.
- All queries, requests or complaints should be directed to Somers Fishing Tackle and will be dealt by the manager personally.
- If a product is deemed unsuitable for use or is not what you the customer expected, the customer is entitled to return the product within 7 days of delivery in the same condition as what the product was sold, to recieve a full refund.