If you’re an angler who likes to fly fish for some of the finest game fish that the UK has to offer then you’re going to love this Daiwa Game Breathable 3/4 Jacket. The jacket is ideal for all the colder season angling and it is essential for the angler who doesn’t like to let a bit of classic British rain put them off from having a great time at the bank.
The jacket itself is manufactured from a three-ply (or three layered) shell fabric. This is not only soft, to ensure you can enjoy your full range of movement, but it also means that the jacket is simultaneously breathable and fully waterproof. The combination of the latter two properties is essential. If your jacket is waterproof but not breathable, you’re going to end up sticky and damp from your own sweat. If your jacket is breathable but not waterproof then you’re going to end up sopping wet from the elements. When the two are utilised in tandem, you remain bone dry and completely comfortable.
- Four bellow front pockets with Velcro closure flaps
- Two additional front pouches with zip access and D rings
- Front zipper with two way opening
- Handwarmer pockets
- Large back pocket with water resistant zip
- Integrated hood with clear view hood and elasticated adjusters
- Neoprene cuffs with Velcro closure
- Waist drawcord