The reality is, the wading belt may be the most crucial piece of equipment you own. If you've ever gone for an unplanned swim, you know it may be the difference between a minor nuisance and a true emergency. While most wading belts' function feels like an afterthought, the South Fork Wader Belt comes with a laundry list of unique features. You may add various storage systems to the floating rail system, and you can even add a shoulder strap for increased support. With extra molle slots for water bottle holders and an integrated net slot, you might decide to ditch your old pack in favour of this lightweight arrangement.
- Thermoformed foam padding with lumbar support
- Built-in net holster holds most net sizes
- Floating rail system allows for added storage options including the San Juan Chest Pack, Thunderhead Submersible Pouch, Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, and more
- Slots on rail system for use with Quikshot Rod Holder, Thunderhead Water Bottle Holder, or other molle style accessories
- Webbing loops for use with shoulder strap