Introducing the saltwater game changer 2.0 - the UK built Hardy Zane Pro! So Why? Why redesign possibly the greatest saltwater fly rod ever built? Why reduce the shaft diameter on selected sizes for better wind penetration and reduced weight? Why redesign the mandrels and pattern layups to squeeze every last drop of performance out of the aerospace-grade carbon fibre and advanced Sintrix 440 resin system? Why upgrade the guides to the latest generation in ceramic lined titanium recoils? Why upgrade to a single start scratch resistant hard anodised reel seat? The simple answer is why not. If you are serious about saltwater fly fish then this is the rod for you!
- 2020 ICAST Online Best of Category Winner – Fly Fishing Rod
- Low profile, more responsive blank design
- Ceramic lined Titanium recoil guides
- Hard anodised reel fitting
- legendary strength to Weight Ratio of Sintrix 440
- 4 or 1 section design for the ultimate in performance or convenience
- Available in 11 variations from 8'10'' #8 to 9ft #12