AN INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE SHOOTING LINE with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance, and metered for easy distance evaluation
- Short front taper stabilizes the cast and ensures maximum distance and flight time
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in casting control, performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
RIO’s Metered shooting line is the ultimate shooting line; packed with features that result in long casts, greater hookups and more efficient fishing. The low stretch core provides enhanced detection of takes, more positive hook sets, and far greater control when playing a fish.
In addition, the line features RIO's "RangeFinder" system, with a color change every 10ft making it easy for anglers to gauge how far each cast is, and consistently fish through a pool. A short front taper stabilizes the cast and ensures maximum distance and flight time, while large welded loops on each end allow for fast rigging changes. In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
- 8" Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- 8" Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Range Finder - Color changing system that changes colors every 10 feet to make it easy to determine how far a cast went.