For years, Scientific Anglers' tippet materials were marketed as being something they weren't. The diameters, breaking strengths, and performance just weren't accurate—or up to par with their own rigorous standards.
Their new Freshwater nylon tippet is, simply put, the strongest and most reliable they have ever created, with the highest knot strength of anything they tested. Period. You can fish the other stuff, or you can Fish the Truth.
- KEY FEATURES:
- Up to 35% stronger than previous material
- The highest wet-knot strength in the industry
- True-to-spec X sizes
- Sizes: 8X – 65-lb.
- Length: 30-meter spools in all sizes
- 8X – 25-lb. on small spool; 35-lb. – 65-lb. on large spool
- Low memory, high abrasion resistance, maximum knot strength
- Patented cutter spool design