Dry Creek Z Backpack - 35L
Waterproof-submersible storage meets ergonomic comfort in a backpack built to haul and keep essential gear dry.
- Tru Zip™ waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% submersible protection
- Roomy water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items
- Exterior holsters for in-transit water bottle/rod tube storage
- Centered net holster
- External patch/hook & loop field for flies and accessories
- Cam-strap lash points secure bag to boats, or more rods to bag
300D 5x5mm ripstop polyester w/Face PU Coating and Backside TPU Lamination, TRUZIP Waterproof Self-Healing Zipper
TRU Zip™ is the first sliding, toothless, and TRUly waterproof zipper system on the market. Tested to IP67, this high-performance zipper protects from sand and dust, and is completely waterproof submerged in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, the extruded TPU system combines mechanical and vacuum forces to create a powerful, durable seal. With an intuitive slide-to-secure design that glides smoothly into an over molded garage, TRU Zip offers a confident closure you can feel. Visit TRU-ZIP.com to learn more about TRU Zip.
Maintaining the TRU Zip zipper is simple and will keep it gliding smoothly. To clean, simply rinse the zipper rails with fresh water. For optimal performance, lubricate zipper after cleaning, before prolonged storage, or to improve zipper performance. Distribute liquid zipper lubricant along all zipper surfaces, then slide zipper multiple times. Wipe away any excess lubricant with a clean dry cloth and you’re ready to go.