A versatile jacket to battle the unpredictable weather.
Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms' Freestone® Jacket locks the elements out with breathable three-layer Toray® fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. Two storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
- 100% seam taped, waterproof/breathable protection
- YKK® waterresistant centerfront zipper
- 3point adjustable, tuckaway Storm Hood
- 2 topload storage pockets with integrated retractors
- Antiline catch, molded cuff tab
- 1 fly patch & 1 net Dring
3layer Toray®;100% nylon with tricot backer.
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.